26 December 2013

Boxing Day

8:40am
Got up and dressed, I could have stayed in bed longer but Vicki was up and busy so I would have felt guilty. We have family coming today so I do need to get moving as there are things to do..

12:10pm
My family have just arrived for the day and we are enjoying another round of present opening which Tess likes to get actively involved in.



 5:12pm
Tommy guarding the chocolates.

'The old fool can have the chocolates but I'm having the fire'.



7:10am
My family left for home. We settled down to watch Gangsta Gran which is a bit of a TV spoof.

11:24pm
Time for bed now after another great day, I always find it a little sad that the main part is now over for another year, it comes and goes to quickly and it seems to become more about shopping and less about Christmas. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well all three dogs look to be in the spirit of things. Wonder if Tommy was dreaming about chocolate?

It does go by so quickly.